Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PJ Party

Hello all. Hope that you had a terrific Tuesday (I know that's corny). Today was a nice day. I slept horribly last night, so I was a complete zombie all morning. Just ask my husband, Derek- he left me in shlumped heap on the couch; bless his heart, he's always sweet enough to make me coffee before he heads off for work. So anyways, I sipped on coffee and watched "30 Rock" until it was time for me to get ready for work. After work, I went to visit my grandma; she's had shingles for the past couple of weeks and been kinda stuck at home, so I thought I'd bring her some chocolate to cheer her up. I came home and made dinner for the hubby and I (grilled Portobello's with Parmesan risotto). Now Derek's at a bible study, and I'm settling in for a solo p.j. party, complete with a Margarita and a cheesy chick flick. Just what the doctor ordered :)



No comments:

Post a Comment