Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Checking In

Hello Blogishpere! I've been on radio silence for a while, my apologies. Things have been cuh-ray-zee busy around here. I've been working part time, which doesn't sound like much but when you're on your feet for four or fives hours it's nice to come home and prop your feet up and do nothing for a bit. Then to make things more interesting, school started last week! I'm so glad, I really missed being a college student. I'm taking some super heavy-hitter classes this semester, including an 8-week math class. Math and me go together like sandpaper and bare butt (like how I used a quote from "Definitely, Maybe"?). I failed this class about a year ago, but it wasn't accelerated. So this year, I am determined to get through the class- with my sanity in tact, if possible. 
Ooh! I have more good news: I got a new car!!! It's so pretty and shiny and new and I love it. It's a 2002 Toyota Highlander Limited. Limited means tricked out. I'll post pics soon (my camera has been acting funny, otherwise I'd have a whole photo shoot devoted to my new ride). 
Okay, I just got back from doing some studying at school so I'm tired and ready to settle in with the hubby to watch "Mad Men". Hope you all are having a good week!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I figured out how to post! I think. Anyway, here I am and thanks for blogging Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks julie! i'm new to this blogging thing, but it's fun :)

    ReplyDelete