Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday

Hey all! (Whoever "all" is; I don't think anyone is actually reading this blog, haha)
This past weekend was a busy one, and now it's time to get into Monday. I'm wiped out. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and I'm still exhausted. 
Derek and I transferred to a different apartment over the weekend. We're still in the same complex, just a new unit. The old one wreaked of cigarette smoke, so we have moved into a newer, cleaner spot. The new place has the same layout as the old one, but it's reversed. So I'm not sure if I want to keep all the furniture and decor in the same places or shift things around... I don't know, we'll see.
One thing I did learn through this whole thing is that I hate moving. Packing is tedious. Moving stuff is hard, and unpacking is no fun. But thankfully we had lots of help so things went quickly. Plus we only moved three doors down-literally. I can't imagine what it will be like when we move to a house. Yikes. However, I feel like I'm ready for a house. Like I'm ready to find a little place that we can settle into and make our own. *Sigh* someday...
I will try to post later about something food related. Once I make my way through the maze of boxes and crap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment