Monday, January 9, 2012

Mundane Monday...

I'm temporarily diverting from my usual Munchie Monday for the more appropriate, Mundane Monday. It was just one of those days that felt sort of, ho hum. Being uncomfortably pregnant didn't help. 
On a not-so-mundane note, today was my awesome hubby's birthday!!! Derek, if you read this, I love you babe. You're the best husband I could have ever asked for. Thanks for being you and for everything you do to make me happy. 
We did all of our birthday festivities over the weekend with our families so tonight we kept things low key and I made one of Derek's favorite meals- homemade pizza and beer. Don't worry, it was fakers beer, the "no buzz" kind. My family gave Derek one of his favorite movies on Blue-Ray, "The Dark Knight" and so being the uber  cool wife that I am (or at least try to be) we watched that, including all the nifty special features that explain just how in the world they did that. Sadly, uncool wife part of me could not stay awake through the whole movie, and poor Derek had to enjoy the awesomeness all by himself. Hey, growing a person takes a lot out of me...
Speaking of growing a person, we find out on Thursday what the baby is- alien or human. Haha, just kidding. We'll be going in for our first sonogram to see if there is or isn't a "stem on the apple", if you know what I mean. Very exciting stuff.
I will leave you with a recent pic of my developing baby bump, at 20 weeks. This picture is actually a week old and believe it or not I'm actually just a tad bigger. 

Stay tuned for baby updates! Happy Monday everyone.





1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs! You're such a cute preggie lady lol. Can't wait to find out what you guys are having so I can start buying lots of stuff!!! Love you girl
    -Lauren C.

    ReplyDelete